Affordable Low Maintenance Home for one resident in 55+ Crestwood Village Active Senior Community with great amenities near shopping, restaurants and major roads. Simplify your life with this 609 square foot studio style home with screened-in porch. One level living - no one above you. Updated kitchen and bathroom, 3/4 wall creates bedroom area, full size washer/dryer, reserved parking space. Pergo style flooring, ceiling fan, central a/c. Large closets and attic storage. Crestwood Village is in the Ballenger Creek area of Frederick County and has great amenities including: an outdoor pool, tennis, mini-golf, shuffleboard and a Clubhouse with fitness equipment, billiards, computers, and meeting spaces. Activities include weekly exercise classes, card games, bus trips, potlucks, and lunch outings with friendly neighbors. No City taxes and HOA just $162 monthly (includes lawn maintenance, snow removal and trash removal). Asking $160k.
Other, Rambler, Ranch, Other, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
609 sq. ft
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave, Electric Dryer, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Billiard Room, Club House, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Retirement Community, Security, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds, Fitness Center, Party Room, Shuffleboard, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price