AGENT IS OWNER*BACK ON THE MARKET BUYER CHANGED MIND. INSPECTIONS DONE. HAPPY TO SHARE. Welcome to 6203 Quinn RD. This charming 4 bedroom 3 bath home has been skillfully and beautifully updated to modern living standards. 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths including the Primary are on the main level with 1 bedroom and 1 full bath on the lower level. The lower level has its own kitchen, bath and laundry area and separate entrance with access to 1 garage. This is perfect for an in-law suite or your own business space. The possibilities are endless. On the main level you will also find the kitchen, dining, living rooms, breezeway/ office area with mudroom and storage access and a Bonus/family room over the garage. The gorgeous front porch will capture your outdoor enthusiasm and you wont want to leave. All of this comes with new windows, doors, drywall, insulation, mini-split hvac, electric panel box and wiring, and plumbing. Newer roof, gutters and down spouts, and pressure tank. Bonus: the septic has already been inspected for you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,798 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Partial, Heated, Walkout
- 1. Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish, Not In Development, Back Yard, Front Yard. Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price