Fantastic all brick rancher located at the end of the cul de sac. Amazing family room with cathedral ceiling, fireplace, and views of the front and back yards. Lovely kitchen w/island seating. Separate formal dining room. The great room in the lower level is just that, a great room! Plus there's a game room. Hobby room or office in lower level as well. Privacy fencing surrounds while you enjoy your in-ground pool in your own personal oasis in the backyard. Hardwood floors on main level. Energy efficient windows with custom plantation shutters. Loads of upgrades/updates during the recent years. To name a few: fence '06, pool gunite '07, gutters '07, siding '08, water softener '10, attic insulation '10, water heater '13, patio '18, roof' 18, fresh paint '19 and basement floor 2019. Plenty of storage too! You will not want to miss viewing this one!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
2,745 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Microwave, Disposal
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS