Lovely colonial situated on corner lot. Inviting and bright 2 story foyer leads you to the formal living room and adjoining formal dining room. Notice the gleaming hardwood floors! Main level office. Fantastic kitchen with island seating as well as table space. Off the kitchen is the family room with gas fireplace. Perfect set up for entertaining. Mud room/ laundry room off kitchen leads to garage. Loft area could be library or den. Master suite with walk in closets and large master bathroom. Nice size bedrooms with Jack and Jill bathroom. Enjoy the peace and quiet of the back yard in the gazebo or on the deck. Walk out lower level with a rough-in for a full bath is ready for you to finish. Patio and fenced rear yard, with a shed too. Some updates include paint, carpet, and re-finished hardwood floors. Walking trail to Western Regional Park. The park has trails, playground, tennis courts, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,878 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Walkout, Unfinished Basement, Partial
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Rear, Wood, Board Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price