Beautifully restored, solid brick FULLY DETACHED 4-level home, c. 1900, in the heart of downtown Frederick. Home was fully renovated in 2016/2017 preserving the historic charm but with added modern updates including new kitchen with beamed ceiling, new HVAC, new baths. Original hardwood floors throughout; 3 bedrooms, primary BR is carpeted, 2 full baths on upper level, and half bath on main level. Kitchen features granite counters and stainless appliances. For the green-minded buyer, there is an electric vehicle charging station in the driveway. Parking for two cars.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,808 sq. ft
City Of Frederick
Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- Wood Frame, Storm Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Side Yard. Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price