Possibilities abound in this spacious Rancher sited on 3.6+ gorgeous park like acres! Some TLC and updates would make this home a showcase. Amenities include 1st floor family room, sun room, 2 wood burning fireplaces with inserts, generous room sizes, some replacement windows, single car attached garage, double car carport, multiple storage sheds and outdoor pavilion with electric. Private yet convenient location. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Brick, Other Construction
1,296 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Yes -2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Stove.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Screened, Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- 2. Brick, Insert, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Open, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)