Make this fantastic home nestled on 1.95 acres in Crest Valley yours! Marble entry foyer leads to the gourmet kitchen or the formal living room. Enjoy the view while enjoying the warmth of the gas FP in the gracious living room. Hardwood floors in the formal living room and dining room. Need some quiet work time, the library/office is tucked away off entry foyer. The gourmet kitchen includes a breakfast area, peninsula counter, and a wet-bar with a wine refrigerator too. The family room is magnificent, beautiful windows to watch the birds and wildlife, another gas FP, hardwood floors, and enough space to spread out! Extra special attention to the crown molding and wood work. Spacious bedrooms upstairs. Library could be a 5th bedroom. Extensive landscaping, patio, walkways, porch, and the pool! The backyard has approx 1/4 acre fenced area for pets. The lower level is an open canvas for you. You won't need to worry about storage space either! Smithsburg schools, close to commuter routes, and more!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Dutch Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,058 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Washington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library
- Cook Top Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Full
- 2. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Chair Rail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Partial, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price